Collection and Use of your Data
Data is processed by FH for the purpose of:
- Business and Operational use
- Research, audit and analysis
- Monitoring and improving the services FH offer
- Any other matter which is required for the purpose of us providing the Services on the terms of our agreement with you
Personal data is also collected and stored for the purpose of managing and calculating your payroll and related tax issues. To calculate payroll we need to gather personal data such as, but not restricted to, name, address, date of birth, National Insurance number, tax code and pay history. This information allows us to manage and calculate the payroll, compile reports and submit in year and end of tax year returns to HM Revenue & Customs when requested. We undertake to design our system in such a way to minimise the use of personal data. You acknowledge that FH has the right to scan the user database when required for administrative, advice and invoicing purposes.
Disclosure of your Data
We undertake not to sell, trade or rent any personally identifiable information to others. We will send your personally identifiable information to others if:
- We need to share your information to provide the service or product you have requested.
- We need to send the information to others who work on behalf of FH to provide a service or product to you.
- Our company is subject to a take-over or merger in which case the information will be disclosed to the new owners on the understanding that they will protect the information and only use the information in substantially the same way as previously and will write to you for consent where they intend to use it for any other purpose.
- We must respond to court orders and any other legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply.
- The information had been anonymised, pseudomised or otherwise rendered generic.
Reviewing your Data
Protecting your Data
We undertake to adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data collected through or stored on our Website. We are fully committed to taking all reasonable steps to protect the security and privacy of any information or data submitted to our Website. We use the latest appropriate Internet security protocol to create a protected connection between you and our servers so that your data can be confidentially sent and retrieved. Once submitted, data is stored on servers and we endeavour to use leading technologies such as, but not limited to, data encryption, firewalls and server authentication, to protect the security of your data. Proper security procedures also provide that we may request proof of identification before we will release any data to you. We undergo periodic reviews of our security policies and procedures to ensure that the FH systems remain realistically secure and protected. Whilst we undertake to maintain the highest possible levels of security practicable to protect data it should be realised that with any data transfer and storage there is always some risk of unauthorised access. FH cannot be held liable for any breach of security. Any information or data submitted to us is done so at your own risk. Whilst we have security measures in place to protect your data, it remains your responsibility to keep your user ID and password details secret and to sign off from the Website when you are not using it.
Use of IP Addresses and Cookies
For security purposes FH automatically records the IP address of your computer each time you visit our Website. Cookies are small text files that we can transfer to your computer through your Web browser to enable our systems to 'remember' who you are and to provide personalised features. FH may set and access cookies on your computer. For example, a cookie would be used if you wish your computer to recall your sign in ID each time you visit our Website. You may at any time turn off cookies in your browser.
Links to third party websites
Company Registration No. 3887115
VAT No. 764526707
If you have any queries or would like to give us feedback
please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone +44 (0) 8450 556677