Give existing users added confidence in utilising Enterprise manager so as to successfully maintain fnb manager across your organisation.
10am - 4pm
(Lunch is included)
90 Long Acre
London WC2E 9RA
£225 per person
Maximum 4 delegates per session
Each session will include
- Ensure orders are correctly routed, learn about depots and the process for updating suppliers.
- Improve ease of ordering for users by assigning correct suppliers.
- Discover time-saving interfaces to accounts systems.
- Report purchases across multiple locations.
- Gain insight into best practice processes for creating and managing products.
- Understand the relationship between multiple suppliers and products.
- Manage recipe yields, conversions and wastage through batches.
- Learn about transferring and central production possibilities.
- Use Enterprise to create single recipes for use across multiple locations and EPOS systems.
- Report on and improve recipe gross profit based on real- life supplier prices.